THE BLUE BUCKET



Hey.. Selamat Hari Raya to you guys.. Its been a while since i last posted. Well, last Sunday my family and i went to Miri to visit my relatives from my dad's side.. Its the second time i went there for Raya. The first was last year. so i took family pictures plus a few pics for my blog.

well, its out from the usual landscape theme. Its Urban theme. rather than siting inside, i look around outside the house seeking for subjects. Caught this "gayung" sitting in a unfinish pole fence.

Its a just try-out. What do you think? comments are welcome..

1 Response to THE BLUE BUCKET

  1. PainQler says:

    Simple,nice,spontaneous..

    "Gayung" mmm..Long time no using this primitive tool..Aishymen.. sombong nya aku..

    But infact, i prefer using a hose, coz after shitting this will splash the whole mess on my thigh..Yikes..

    Unlike the hose, it cleans smoothly without dropping & running water down the legs...
    heheh...

Post a Comment