THE SUN



One afternoon, i was sitting down on the couch watching tv like any other afternoon, resting from a day's work. a sudden "tut.. tut..". "owh, its bro Painqler.." like always, if he text me late in the afternoon, the only thing in his mine is sunsets. and like always he would reach the gates of my house just a few seconds after i read his SMS. always ready, i grabbed my gears and off we go.

Here one of the best pic that i snapped that day. feel free to comment. i need one...

4 Response to THE SUN

  1. One? Man you deserve more than one comment with this photo. Oh how round the sun is and its nicely exposed as well as the sea and sand.

    Be glad PQ is always there to take you out. I wish someone would take me along.. Hehe.

    Nice shot man.

  2. thx bro OOF!.. i'm looking for somewhat different but not in this pic. and not sure what..

  3. Why don't u try doing different exposures. That'll be different.

  4. I meant one exposure for the sky and another for the sand.

Post a Comment